Bangladesh BTRC TMS.
In conjunction with TKC Telecom of Montreal, the TMS project plans to monitor in real time the following aspects of mobile operator networks in Bangladesh:
- The volume of calls and minutes of both incoming and outgoing traffic inside the country and outside.
- Volume of SMS, data calls (Internet).
- Revenue that operators collect from users on a daily basis
- Microwave, Fiber Optic and BTS networks mapping. All performance parameters are to be identified and updated on a daily basis.
- Spectrum fees are to be calculated for every operator. These are spectrum fees for MW and Cellular Radio Networks
- Quality of Service key performance parameters are being monitored online for all the networks.
The project will be completed by the end of 2022. Monitoring and capacity building tasks are to continue until 2025